01 Jun Do-It-Yourself Lipbalm (suitable for kids and adults)
I am soooo into DIY this past year (probably more than that) because you know what you’re putting into the finished product. You’re assured that it’s safe for your kids and family (yourself included, of course) once you’ve read up about the ingredients you put inside. This is the list of commonly found ingredients in commercial products
Recently, there’s DIY class by Pei Jansen for our toiletries. The cost for shampoo, bath foam, and facial foam (including the bottles to contain them) is more or less $20. That’s what you get for environmentally and bodily friendly 🙂
So this post, I want to dedicate to lipbalm. But this is no ordinary lipbalm. I use this to layer on redness on skin to calm it down. I can use it as break-the-shoes feet. I also can use it on kids bum.
- 1 1/2 tbsp beeswax (you can adjust accordingly to your preference for hardness)
- 1 tbsp cocoa/shea/mango butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp sweet almond oil or olive oil
- 10-20 drops Young Living essential oil (I choose Lavender for general purposes as described above. other oils include peppermint, Cinnamon Bark, Grapefruit) – you can use less or more if you want. Honestly, I dont measure exactly on the amount, as long as I feel it right, I just put 🙂
How to do:
- Put water in a pot and let it boil.
- Put bowl (stainless steel preferred) to sit on top of the pot steadily and can be lifted up easily.
- Put all ingredients, except Young Living essential oil in the bowl and let it mix.
- Once all ingredients melt, turn off the heat, let it cool down before adding YLEO.
- Stir with wooden or ceramic spoon and pour into the containers.
So, with this lipbalm, my girl can use freely on her dry lips. It really moisturizes due to the shea butter and carrier oils. love the lip-delicious balm
If you want to know in details about this, you can drop me a message here or email me at email@example.com
If you are ready to purchase, you can click here I would love to support you in using the oils for yourself and your loved ones