05 Jan Healthy hair
As a parent, I was worried when I saw my baby’s hair dropped on when she’s 8 months old. My husband assured that’s normal. But still, I did not want to see so much of her hair on the bed and I wanted at least to do something. So I asked my upline about this and she said I could try Young Living Lavender essential oil.
The first time I tried on her, she became fussy but soon I discovered, that’s because she wanted to latch to sleep because she became sleepy. So I decided to apply just before her nap(s) and night time.
I opened the bottle, use my finger to swipe the top of the bottle (the orifice), and gentle massage her scalp during latching.
After using for close to 2 weeks, I noticed less hair on the bed (well, my husband will say her “hair-shedding” already ended) and her hair became shinier and blacker. That’s great bonus!
I still use YL Lavender on her scalp here and then for her healthy hair. She’s now 3 years + and has shiny, black, and long hair.
Oh, I also have recipes for healthy hair for adult:
Method: Use 1-2 drops (with carrier oil if necessary) and massage scalp gently 1-2x a day.
- Lavender, Cedarwood, Clary Sage.
Method: Same as above. Layer with 3-5 minutes apart.
- Use 3-5 oils and alternate them. Hair loss could be caused by hormonal imbalances. These oils help.
Rosemary (don’t use if you have history of seizures)
- 2 drops V-6 with 2 drops each of Thyme, Cedarwood, Rosemary (see caution above), and Lavender and massage the areas needed gently. Use 2x a day
- Best time to apply is after washing hair
- Use shampoo with less chemicals inside. Young Living shampoo is recommended.
If you want to know in details about this, you can drop me a message here or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are ready to purchase, you can click here I would love to support you in using the oils for yourself and your loved ones